Help

Arnica Tablets helped after surgery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had knee surgery recently and the tablets made a big difference in the amount of pain meds required after surgery. I could tell when I missed a dose of the arnica - it hurt!

Arnica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a yoga instructor and often push myself a little to hard and as a result I have sore muscles a lot and using Arnica helps relieve that soreness. iHerb has wonderful pricing and recommend them to all my friends.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this after facial surgery and it seemed to work. Swelling and blqck and blue went down quickly

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a huge hematoma from a surgery and I was told it could take from 6 months to a year to go away, if it doesn't it needs to be surgically removed. So I found this product and after only a few days of use I have noticed a decreases in the size of my hematoma!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had to take these before and after my facelift and seems to have kept the bruising down to a minimum. Now using the Arnica cream on thr left over bruises

No more long-term bruising and gum bleeding.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has made bruises heal so much faster and my gums are not bleeding like before. It also seems to help with muscle soreness.

excellent stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it helped my hematoma heal thoroughly and fast i'm going to recommend this product to all my friends

Best Buy and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A good source for effective pain relief at an affordable price! I will definitely be coming back again and again for this product!

broricke & tafel, arnica montana 30 x, 250 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

felt pain relief right away

Worked fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It took away my mother's huge purple bruise within just a couple days!