Important medicine chest item for at least 200 years.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Never be without some arnica gel. It is a vital part of emergency care for injuries that cause bruises. Strains, sprains, sports injuries, blood blisters - all the things that you do to yourself if you're a klutz. I was watching a John Wayne movie once & a kid was in a fist fight & when it was over the John Wayne character says to the kid, 'come on, we better go get some arnica on that eye before it starts to swell up.'

topical gel

Posted by Reviewer2629246 on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

works extremely well for arthritis pain in my fingers and joints.

Amazing product!!

Posted by Reviewer2419707 on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bruises and sprains heal very quickly with this amazing natural product. The best Arnica product I have ever tried.

Great for bruises and surgery

Posted by Reviewer3215277 on Mar 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I apply the gel on my daughter's skin immediately after she falls or bumps into something. She rarely gets bruises and if she does, it's almost not noticeable. I tried another brand and it didn't do the job. I'm loyal to B&T arnica get.

Pain Zapper & Bruise Reducer

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product - always on hand at home and when traveling. Alleviates pain, swelling, and hastens reduction/elimination of bruise marks. Triflora (another product by this company) great for backache pain, too.

Love the gel!

Posted by Reviewer2098189 on Feb 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It has worked well, not only for me, but also for many friends of mine. I keep it on hand for to help with bruising and strained or stiff muscles. It is part of my first aid kit that goes with our family where ever we go.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2181343 on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Non-greasy and soothing.

Wonderful Product - Have used it for years!

Posted by Reviewer2333135 on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Our whole family has used this product for years! It works on burnes, new blisters, soreness, stiffness, bruises (it works wonders on toddler bumps and bruises). This is a staple in our medicine cabinet, bathroom and suitcase. I am so happy to find this product on iherb.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2809817 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A friend suggested I try Arnica gel, and I am now on my second tube. This stuff is great and it works. It takes the bruise color away before it developes. Recently I was rough-housing with my dog and she jumped on my leg twice and scratched it pretty good. I rubbed the arnica gel on it and no bruise - only the scratch remained, which didn't look so bad w/o the bruise.

A1H

Posted by Reviewer1016771 on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It would be difficult to continue to work without Arniflora. Healing comes fast with the use of this product.