Important medicine chest item for at least 200 years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Never be without some arnica gel. It is a vital part of emergency care for injuries that cause bruises. Strains, sprains, sports injuries, blood blisters - all the things that you do to yourself if you're a klutz. I was watching a John Wayne movie once & a kid was in a fist fight & when it was over the John Wayne character says to the kid, 'come on, we better go get some arnica on that eye before it starts to swell up.'

topical gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

works extremely well for arthritis pain in my fingers and joints.

Amazing product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bruises and sprains heal very quickly with this amazing natural product. The best Arnica product I have ever tried.

Pain Zapper & Bruise Reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product - always on hand at home and when traveling. Alleviates pain, swelling, and hastens reduction/elimination of bruise marks. Triflora (another product by this company) great for backache pain, too.

hands & back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband is using this on his back and hands, it really seems to help. I work with Mixed Media art work all day, quilting, and sewing on beads. I use this on my hands/joints also. No residue on the fabrics I am working with.

Great for bruises and surgery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I apply the gel on my daughter's skin immediately after she falls or bumps into something. She rarely gets bruises and if she does, it's almost not noticeable. I tried another brand and it didn't do the job. I'm loyal to B&T arnica get.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bruise VERY easily. This helps speed up the healing!

Arniflora Arnica Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems effective in relieving muscle and joint soreness and even pain from rheumatoid arthritis. Great non-greasy base absorbs well.

arnica gel and its efficacy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered more of this product simply because it works. Of course as anything else, I would not go as far as saying it is a panacea for my aches and pains but it is far superior, in my opinion, to any other analgesic based product on the market. At night, my shoulder aches severely sometimes that it keeps me from going to sleep. Enter here the use of arnica gel. Within minutes the pain subsides and I am able to fall asleep and feel no pain for many hours.Thus it relieves the pain and I can get a good night's sleep.It is definitely a product that I will keep on using. I give this product 5 stars.

no petroleum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to work as well as weleda's without the petroleum, but probably requires refrigiration