Bronchitis & Asthma Aide

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

since taking this product, I've been using my inhaler less often and have less wheezing Great product!

Shared these at work and co-worker is hooked!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These really work to stop a cough for two hours! Plus on the days when my asthma is acting up works. It seems to cut the conjestion at the same time. I took these and Boiron, Oscillococcinum for about two weeks and didn't end up with Bronchitis as usual. Kicked it myself without having to go to the Dr. and take a steriod as in the past. I also used my inhalers with this product. My co-worker had this cough that the inhaler wouldn't help, she tried these and was hooked! They stopped cough immediately and kept it away for two hours. She has never tried a natural product and now is telling others to try these.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for a while and it helps to cut down on the need for an inhaler. I can really tell the difference!

Boericke & Tafel, Bronchitis & Asthma Aide, 100 Tablets (BAT-14098)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. I always keep it on hand when my kids get chest colds and it helps clear up mucous. It also helped when my one year old was diagnosed with asthma, and the doctor wanted to put him on medication. He has done fine with the homeopathic aids!

REALLY works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried everything else and this is the ONLY thing that works. I live at 5,350 ft. in Prescott Arizona. The winter brings on the Asthma that was triggered the year I lived in Switzerland. This stuff REALLY works!

Bronchites & Asthma Aide!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

work fast it help me alot with my asthma problem i will recomended to all people with this problem.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

been helping with decreasing asthma attacks.

Works well !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend the product, this really helps get the fleem and congestion out. Probably helps with the Asthma as it clears my chest out.

Great for asthma cough and removing mucous

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this a month ago and have now bought enough for 6 months. This product is the best I have tried EVER. I have the type of asthma that has mucous buildup (bronchial) and Asthma preventers and medications don't help me that much. I take 2 in morning and 2 before bed and I now don't need the nebuliser at night. Thoroughly recommended for those that have bronchial mucus buildup. I gave some to a friend for her 4yo and he has been great at night since taking them. We are amazed at how good this product is and how much it is helping.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These little pills are magic! They immediately open up my bronchial the moment I feel short of breath. I only take one pill and it works. Sometimes I'll take one before bed which keeps my windpipe open and clear all night. I also don't need to use often. Only as needed. Great product and this is my first time trying it and no side effects. Will buy again!

1 2 3 4