Long time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is something I never go without in the house and on trips. It is wonderful for burns, minor cuts and scraps, sunburn and sometimes I even use in on a plug pore or pimple. Antibacterial properties keep wounds from becoming infected and speed granulation of the tissue for faster healing and less scaring. Chris L. Inner Garden Path (tm) to Healing

Used for years

Posted by healthyu on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and feel that it is effective and safe. I use it for cuts, and other skin irritations and for a general all around first aid ointment with good results. Very soothing and it lasts a long time

Homeopathic Calendula Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product for people who do not want any additives, petro products, glycols, parabens, etc. This is a superb product.

poison ivy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to poison ivy - I can get it just by breathing the spores. This product dries up poison ivy faster than anything..it reduces a red, weeping, swollen rash to dried up "finished" scabs in 2-3 days. It's amazing!

Calendula Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful to have on hand at all times. Works great on small cuts, scrapes and itches. I also use it for something unusual. A light hair gel. Just a little bit rubbed in my hands and thru my hair keeps my slightly natural curly hair in place without having to use heavy hairspray!

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product! After using the gel, the cut on my hand healed very quickly. pain disappeared after 5 minutes

Soothing gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very soothing for skin irritations.

Gotta try it!

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to have on hand for those times when someone get's a little too much sun or bites from insects that need tending to. So far haven't had a need to try it, but believe it will do all I expect it to do. So far from my experience using products by Boericke and Tafele I have been very pleased. This company uses all natural ingredients and seem to know what works together well. Make sure you try their Arnica gel if you need something for bruising or pain. Iherb has been the best and most reasonable company to purchase health and healing aids from. Their service is tops and shipping prices just as affordable. Thanks iherb!

Wonderful

Posted by PointBeaute on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it on any skin discomfort. It is immediately soothing, non greasy, plus the smell is great.

ALways choose this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good product very soothing on rashes and cuts

1 2 3