TERRIFIC cough syrup!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using this cough syrup for a couple of years now. We discovered it here on iherb. We both have asthma and it works to soothe and calm coughs for whatever reason. In July of this year, my husband had a quadruple bypass. Anybody who knows what this is knows that you have a breathing tube down your throat and his was in a little longer than usual. When they pulled it out, it hurt his throat more than the average person. He's had a frog in there for awhile. It didn't dawn on me to try this syrup out on him because it's not like it's a cold or asthma issue. But out of desperation we tried it and it calms down the frog and weird cough he has from the surgery so he gets some relief. I give this cough syrup AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa+++++++++++++ !! Better than anything OTC.

Boericke & Tafel Daytime cough syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product! I am a singer and this product helps sooth the throat so well and of course it helps with a cough/ cold symptoms. Please continue to offer both the night and daytime cough syrups.They are fantsatic!!!

Daytime cough syrup by B&T

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been the most effective cough syrup for my fmaily! Honey is the key ingredient.

Posted by mrkq10 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

it helps to relief cough especialy at night.

works

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mom's persistent coughs. She seemed to be better now.

Been Using This For Over 25 Years Now!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cough syrup has served our family with a healthier way to help with allergies, sinuses and, colds. It is a Homeopathic remedy, need very little of it. I'm so grateful for iHerb, this product has been either out of stock, or it's higher priced. Shipping & communication with this company is phenomenal!

Helps my husband's cough...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cough syrup works very well and is all natural ingredients. My husband gets bronchitis every couple of years and when he does, this is the only cough syrup he will use. This year he did have to take some antibiotics also, but for the lingering cough, this is a very effective cough syrup.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Started with nighttime, add this after it worked so well.

soothing on the throat

Posted by bbchris on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was delighted to find a gentle cough syrup to keep on hand in medicine cabinet. Thank you iherb!

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical when my daughter sent me my first bottle, but found out it is great when your cough is just starting. Reduces symptoms right away.

1 2