Help

Even Works for Cluster Headaches! Yippe-Yippee-Yah, Yippee-Ya, Yippe-Yuh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These tabs are one of Few effective abortive treatments I have found for Cluster Headaches. For a shadow, i put one tab under my tongue so it will be absorbed through the mucous membranes. For an oncoming Cluster Headaches, I use three tabs immediately upon feeling an aura. For best results, I drink a little cold water first so that the tab will dissolve faster. It works within 5-10 minutes for me approx 60% of the time. If no results with 10min, I immediately proceed to a plan B before the CH gets out of control. Please note that these will Not prevent Cluster Headaches, only abort them. I always keep at least 6 tabs in convenient locations in my bedroom, car, pocket, etc. Rarely do I ever see reviews for Cluster Headaches so I hope that this helps for those who suffer from dreaded Cluster Headaches and I hope others will post detailed reviews (Good or Bad) on products they have tried for Cluster Headaches. Since few products effectively abort Cluster Headaches, it may be worth a try for migraines too.

migraine be gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is an amazing formula. it works within seconds for me. i highly recommend it to anyone with "cluster migraines" ....even the prescribed rx didn't rid me of them so fast; it's good to know i am only ingesting real herbs.

Migraine sufferers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

finally something that isn't a horse pill and it actually works. For me I could keep on going this past two weeks rather than curl up into a ball in bed [sleeping away my precious life] *True, one must still address the issues which CAUSE the migraine in the first place and this gives just enough relieve to be able to get help- I could still feel its presence but the migraine didn't over take my life for a first. It's been a great week or two compared to what it would have been without B&T's Migraide.

Works well for migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from migraines my whole life. This works pretty well in conjunction with other migraine remedies, especially if you take it just as you feel a migraine coming on.

Dan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good company ...but this didn't work for me

When it works... it really works!

Posted by stephd on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With homeopathics, if the symptoms don't match up with the remedy, then it just doesn't work, but when it does -- it's fabulous! My partner had a horrendous migraine on top of prepping for a colonoscopy, so she was miserable. Normally she will take aspirin in combination with other drugs but she isn't allowed to take them before the procedure. I remembered that I had this in the medicine cabinet (it works for some of my migraine and cluster headaches so I keep it on hand) and it's not a blood thinner, so I made her take a couple of them under her tongue. Within half an hour, her headache was gone! She's so relieved.

migraide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Worth a try if you catch it before it worsens.

Didn't find these helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These tablets didn't help me or my partner with migraines or headaches

doesn't work at all

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would give this zero stars if I could. It doesn't work at all for my husband at all. And he took a total of 8. What works very well for him is Migraine Blocker. But sadly, for some reason, iherb stopped carrying it anymore.

Chronic Cluster Headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having a herbal formula that 1. does not interact with other drugs and 2. is safe and 3. actually works. I have all the 'triptans' etc in my drawer and I have found that Migraide really does remove the 'shadow' headache often assoc with CCH. Thankyou and highly recommended.

1 2 3