Best cough syrup ever!

Posted by Reviewer1219239 on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mothers chronic cough caused by her antihypertensive. It works fast and helps her sleep.Her M.D. is pleased with it too. I tried it myself recently and it's the best I have ever used, much better that prescription or otc cough medicines.

IT WORKS GREAT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1234987 on Dec 27, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Finally a way to get a good night's sleep with a cold. It was a dream come true to find this product.

I sleep with this.

Posted by Reviewer3044580 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It (sounds gross) but this thins my mucous so that I do not awaken with choking coughs.

OMG. 5stars is not enough!

Posted by 5045513223414243616 on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Read all the rave reviews and decided to give this a try and thank god the reviews were accurate! My Husband has a chronic cough and believe you me, he only took once and it's gone! We couldnt believe it ourselves! Then, I had bronchitis and was on a 5 day course of antibiotics. I completed the course but was still having phlegm on the 6th day and when I took this that night, my phlegm miraculously disappeared the very next morning! I do not work for Boerke & Tafel. I am just an honest reviewer. You've got to try it to believe it!

works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2882800 on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Calms in seconds, greatest nighttime relief ever Highly recommend Love that it's all natural with herbs and words I can pronounce.

Boericke & Tafel nighttime cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1153068 on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is a wonderful alternative to regular cough syrups which have horrible tastes and don't work as well. It really does aid in the sleep process. Very soothing!

only thing that has worked

Posted by Reviewer2135589 on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i ahve a son who had allergy like coughes. this is the only thing htat works!!! he usually coughs and ocughs all night if i give him anything else he coughs til he trows it up. this works like a charm!!!

Boericke & Tafel, Nighttime Cough & Bronchial Syrup, 8 fl oz (BAT-00694)

Posted by Reviewer2839392 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I prefers to use this for cough & cold at night it works great for kids for good night sleep without the codaine

Miracle

Posted by Reviewer2259692 on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This homeopathic remedy is magic for nighttime chest congestion and cough.

Beth Super

Posted by Reviewer1912195 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have use this product for many years and it's the only cough medicine that works.

1 2 3 4