Novitra is worth a try!

Posted by Reviewer1273275 on Feb 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Novitra cream for cold sores for some months now, and I have found it more effective than Abreva and all of the prescription remedies that I've tried. I like the fact that you can use it between outbreaks. Also, it's relatively inexpensive, especially at iherb.com.

Relief in more than one way!!

Posted by Reviewer1408886 on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For a number of years I was able to purchase the active zinc product by Novitra at a local drug store chain. Ror some reason they no longer offer it..I was very concerned as herpes simplex outbreaks have been a recurring problem. I think it is the best product on the market for this health need, along with taking lysine regularly, I am able to keep the whole painful health problem under control.

Novitra Cold Sore Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes Super Lysine daily for cold sores, which wasn't keeping them away. Novitra made a difference after just one application. Keeps it in his truck so if he feels a cold sore coming on he is prepared. Has not had a single cold sore since this arrived.

Best Remedy Ever for Cold Sores

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years to help suppress cold sores; it works better than anything else for me. If you'll apply at the first hint of a tingle, you can often prevent a cold sore outbreak. If you miss the first critical hour or two, you can still help reduce the severity of the breakout and speed healing by applying this every 3 hours or so. Excellent product!

"Great Project"

Posted by Reviewer2988363 on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cold sore medicine I have ever used. I fyou put it on as soon as you feel the itch or tingle alot of times it won't even turn into a cold sore at all. Great project, great price and all natural too! I highly recommend this product.

Novitra

Posted by Reviewer3230763 on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product for cold sores, fever blisters, etc. I was unable to find it in any stores, but did find it at IHerb.com. It was a reasonable price for purchase and shipping. Recommend this site to everyone.

Better than anything else I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2378554 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Novitra for several years now and it's the only product that I've ever used that actually works. I typically take Novitra and Lysine when I feel a fever blister/cold sore coming and I usually completely avoid a cold sore. In the few cases where I do get one, it's usually very minor. The only problem I've ever had is that I can never find it in the drug stores, but always find it relatively cheap online.

Novitra

Posted by Reviewer3088377 on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found that this homepathic medication works very well for cold sores. It not only shortens the life of a cold sore but I use daily to prevent them from starting. Dan

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2500596 on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Product is amazing. I have had ongoing problems with cold sores for years and have tried almost everything. Works better than voverax. You can also use it as a preventitive. I hardly ever get any coldsores but have a tube on hand just incase.

shoppers friend

Posted by Reviewer3131119 on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My friend swears by this stuff!!

1 2