Novitra is worth a try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Novitra cream for cold sores for some months now, and I have found it more effective than Abreva and all of the prescription remedies that I've tried. I like the fact that you can use it between outbreaks. Also, it's relatively inexpensive, especially at iherb.com.

Relief in more than one way!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For a number of years I was able to purchase the active zinc product by Novitra at a local drug store chain. Ror some reason they no longer offer it..I was very concerned as herpes simplex outbreaks have been a recurring problem. I think it is the best product on the market for this health need, along with taking lysine regularly, I am able to keep the whole painful health problem under control.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Product is amazing. I have had ongoing problems with cold sores for years and have tried almost everything. Works better than voverax. You can also use it as a preventitive. I hardly ever get any coldsores but have a tube on hand just incase.

Novitra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found that this homepathic medication works very well for cold sores. It not only shortens the life of a cold sore but I use daily to prevent them from starting. Dan

Better than anything else I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Novitra for several years now and it's the only product that I've ever used that actually works. I typically take Novitra and Lysine when I feel a fever blister/cold sore coming and I usually completely avoid a cold sore. In the few cases where I do get one, it's usually very minor. The only problem I've ever had is that I can never find it in the drug stores, but always find it relatively cheap online.

Novitra Cold Sore Treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes Super Lysine daily for cold sores, which wasn't keeping them away. Novitra made a difference after just one application. Keeps it in his truck so if he feels a cold sore coming on he is prepared. Has not had a single cold sore since this arrived.

Best Remedy Ever for Cold Sores

Posted by HelloItsMe on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years to help suppress cold sores; it works better than anything else for me. If you'll apply at the first hint of a tingle, you can often prevent a cold sore outbreak. If you miss the first critical hour or two, you can still help reduce the severity of the breakout and speed healing by applying this every 3 hours or so. Excellent product!

"Great Project"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cold sore medicine I have ever used. I fyou put it on as soon as you feel the itch or tingle alot of times it won't even turn into a cold sore at all. Great project, great price and all natural too! I highly recommend this product.

Novitra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product for cold sores, fever blisters, etc. I was unable to find it in any stores, but did find it at IHerb.com. It was a reasonable price for purchase and shipping. Recommend this site to everyone.

luv natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very very natural no smell ,no chemical flavor

1 2