Works Great!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Took the pills for two weeks and now I'm smoke free

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They really do help in the intense moments and I think that even a non smoker could benefit from them during times of stress.

Still Crave Cigs!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I still crave smoking! It seems there's no Quit Smoking formula that actually does the trick. Maybe I'm asking for too mech.

Really helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

other than making my tongue white if I don't keep it under my tongue while disolving... :) It really does help calm me down and away from the smokes.

Work in progress

Posted by felician on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought them for a friend. I've seen they have the desired effect and especially since they don't contain nicotine. I've taken myself a few when I was very stressed. They calmed me :D.

definitely helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only been a non-smoker for 2 days but this has definitely helped! It has reduced the urge to smoke in those more difficult times, you still need will power but I am finding this a good tool for the quitting process

Okay, but Nux Vomica 30x better deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought these and Nux Vomica (trying to quite smoking). My experience is they are pretty much the same (could be wrong). Nux Vomica is less expensive.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has directions etc on how to use it. Better quality product than the above 2 bottles of pills.

Effective

Posted by carstenrenobinlee on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Effective supplement for quitting cigarettes and just partner it with your self control. Enter "NOL 4770" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off any order.