Help

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tend to get mosquito and flea bites during the summer months and they itch like crazy. I have used calamine lotion, hydrocortisone cream, and other anti-itch gels with very little to no success. I was desperate to find something that can give me some relief for several bites I had and after reading the reviews for Ssssting Stop I decided to try it. I'm glad I did! I just massage the gel into the affected area and then put medical tape over it. It takes a few minutes to work but after that the itch is gone for hours on end. Best anti-itch gel I've tried thus far!

Sting Stop Insect Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years and found it to be excellent. A must have wile hiking.

This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have a hyper reaction to bug bites, this is the product for you. Keep re-applying and the welts will disappear! I've suffered with welts that last days & sometimes weeks from mosquito and noseeum bites and nothing has worked until now. If you're able to start applying early enough, you won't get a welt at all.

didn't work for me, but Silver Salve did

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this product since I seem to be allergic to mosquito bites and end up with huge welts that itch for weeks. The product is greasy and hard to put a bandage over because it won't stick. The itching continued despite repeated applications. Oh well. However, I tried Silver Salve on the welts, which was absorbed quickly, and the itching stopped dead within minutes!

B and T Sting Stop Insect Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This gel is great for any skin irritation whether from bug bites or other cause. It stops burning or itching. Works best if it is applied to bug bites soon after they occur.

this really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is an old faithful: it can really make a difference especially for children who cannot help scratching those mosquito bites. I don't scratch but I hate to itch and this takes that all away. Great

Boericke & Tafel, sting stop insect gel with citrolella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a few years. I'm allergic to spider bites and this was the only solution to the stinging and itching I suffered. I didn't want to use steroid creams and this gel works great. It takes the sting and itch away immediately upon application, and I don't fear over using it.

Made in Mexico

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didnt realize this was made in Mexico, wouldn't have bought it.

No longer afraid of being outside!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Left unattended, if I get bitten by a midge (soft-bodied black biting insect, smaller than mozzies), the site of the bite becomes a ridiculously enormous hot, swollen, tortuously itchy welt. The irritation lasts for a couple of weeks, and sometimes scars. Certainly puts me off spending time outdoors. Enter my saviour, SssstingStop - if I manage to get some of this gel on within a few minutes of being bitten, the irritation reduces almost immediately, and with repeat applications a few times a day, within a couple of days has essentially disappeared. Needless to say, I decant a small amount into a little vial which I take with me wherever I go! I was a little hesitant at first, being a bit dubious about the efficacy of "homeopathic" remedies - but having tried this stuff first hand now, I'm a firm believer. I don't care whether it's the minute amount of "active" ingredient, or the "carrier" ingredients in the gel, all I care is that it works.

Must have!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a must have, especially if u have kids that are allergic to mosquito bites!!my kid has awful reactions on bites, and this is the first thing that helps prevent getting bad!!

1 2 3 4