Boiron - Calendula Gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product, burns heal overnight, great for minor cuts, rashes. Also at a gret price.

Actually works..and well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few products I've ever used that actually does what it claims to. Excellent for skin irritation from clothing during the Winter months..almost instant releif. Great after too much sun or wind burn from outdoor activities. .

Great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has many applications such as mosquito bites, open wounds, minor sores. Even used it on shingles to reduce the itch and inflammation. Have also used it with good results on my dog's itchy paws.

Versatile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use this instead of Neosporin for cuts, scrapes, etc. Seems to help things heal faster.

For any skin problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like Iherb think their customer service is excellent! I started buying this here because I needed it and Iherb has the best prices. For any kind of rash or simple skin ailment calendula seems to work. At least for me.

Boiron calendula gel from Iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I thought this product was wonderful when I first bought it in Australia last year then couldn't believe that there is no longer anywhere to buy it here when I ran out. I emailed Boiron to find out if I could purchase it from overseas but received no feedback then a work colleague told me about Iherb. I was so glad that I am now able to buy it again and at a reasonable price with really reasonably priced freight as well.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is a very good product love it and will keep ordering more

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Super service great buy.

arnica

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Everyone should have Arnica Gel in their home for little kids bumps and bruises! This is a trustworthy product by Boiron ~ say no more!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used Calendula Gel for years. It is an excellent product for burns and skin irritations. I have also used it for healing overnight when applied to blemishes that have been squeezed. Recommend it to anyone.

1 2