#1 ingredient is petrolium...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wow, i wish i would have read the ingredients before purchasing. any kind of wound needs oxygen to heal quickly and petrolium jelly blocks air circulation good this this stuff is cheap..

Works like Eucerin Healing Ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very soothing and a good alternative to Eucerin Healing Ointment. Used as a moisterizer for dry nostril. Daily application to inside of nostril using a cotton swab alleviates pain and helps to heal dry skin inside nose. One of my best arenal items following chemotherapy.

Doctor recommendation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my son's doctor after trying multiple other creams (prescription and over the counter) and I was pleasantly surprised at how effective it was. Fast acting, easy to use and soothing.

Amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this ointment/cream for months now. I can't find it anywhere in Nebraska so I had to order it online. Got here quickly. It healed my scars very quickly and painless. Doesn't sting or burn. Works great on acne too, cuts, and burns. I recommend this to everyone.

very pleased with my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the item is inexpensive, the shipment was fast and low cost. best deal i've encountered.

dankors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this ointment should be in every home, any cuts, sores, colds, or on the lips, all very effectively treated.

it really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The ointment really helps to my hands, I will buy it again

Does not work for me

Posted by SGODKS on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a friend of mine suggested I get this to help with the itching, let me say it does not work. It did not help at all with my itching.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Boiron Calendula ointment for years. It's great for healing abrasions, scratches, sunburns, etc. it really helps speed healing time. It's a great product and is not greasy.

Love this

Posted by juicekap on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the consistency and efficacy of Boiron creams and ointments. They always do what they tout to, which is far more than can be said for similar products. Love that they are all formulated with no harsh ingredients. Will keep buying from this brand.

1 2 3 4