A Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It does taste just like honey (but is not thick like honey). I think it was very effective on both of my kids who used it for coughs. I think it not only helped suppress the cough but it got rid of it much faster than regular cough syrup. I think it also helped with their cold symptoms!

Chestal Honey Cough Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am familiar with Boiron products and I was never disappointed. This cough medecine is excellent and help me in just few days.

Effective Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brand and this one seems really working. My boy took this syrup for 2 days and no more coughing on the 3rd day.

Keep this handy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This cough syrup is superior to any (even other natural types) around. The honey flavor is delicious and soothing--nothing medicinal about it. It's one of those products you don't want to be without when you are sick.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My kids have taken this since they were little for minor coughs and even sore throats. Has a very pleasant honey flavor.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use it as soon as my son has a cough and it works very well for him. If i use any other OTC cough Syrup it doesn't agree with him.

Great remedy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Every winter I get a cough which turn into a dry, irritated cough. Chestal is the only thing that works for it - love it! Wish it came in a 12 or 14 oz

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cough syrup really works. Best I've used in years. My grandchildren like it and they are not big fans of cough syrup. I will purchase again.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Relieves itchy throat and coughs.

it works but has too much sugar per dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this 4 stars as it does work but it is very sweet (way too many grams of sugar per dose in my opinion) and it needs to be taken every 2 hours which can be a problem with scheduling especially if the kids are in day-care or pre-school. Other than that, it did seem to work well and helped control the cough for my 5 year old grand daughter. She also seemed to get over the cold symptoms much faster than in the past and also much faster than the other kids in her pre-school class; however, that's just our observation as there may be many other variables involved. This worked much better than the Hyland products that we tried.

1 2 3 4