Saved my sanity for 5 years!

Posted by Reviewer2581653 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for five years on my two kids. I started using it when my son was about a month old. It is a real lifesaver! It works in minutes. We used to call it "Baby Crack" because my son would be so excited to take it- he knew, even as a baby, that he would feel so much better after one or two doses. Whenever I need to give a baby present, I give this, because it has made a huge difference in my life.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer1352001 on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helped us so much last night with our little one who would not settle and was up from 7am to 10pm! Finally fell asleep after 2 doses of this. Wish I had remembered I had it in the cupboard sooner!

Great product

Posted by 4662110436254248395 on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Worked for us!

Perfect

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not much to say, except for the fact that this product is a real lifesaver, no matter what. Even if your baby doesn't have colic, but upset stomach, you can give it to your baby, it will calm stomach soon and relax baby and eliminate symptoms of bad. Recommended with trust!

Not really sure

Posted by Reviewer1197104 on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it really did anything! But my 4 month old has pretty bad colic and reflux. May have relieved the wind a little but he still had it and may have even given him more reflux?! Hard to say... A bit expensive for what you get - only 15 doses.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1515602 on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have heard that this product does wonders for colic/gas but for us it did not.

Fake.

Posted by 5339357008975517656 on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I cannot believe I was fooled into buying this product. It's only water. There is no special effects from this. If you read the ingredients on the back, you will see there is much less than 1% of any ingredient other than water. It's fake. It says no risk of overdosing on the package. It's no wonder. It's only water.