It works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best to take it upon the first symptom of unwell. It would be great if instructions are given on how to take homepathic medicine for first timer. As I have taken homepathic medicine before, it is best to take the dose 20 mins before or after food, disolve the dose under the tongue for better absorption by the body. No peppermint (toothpaste) or raw garlic during course of treatment. Don't consume in the presence of strong scent such as perfume for maximum effect.

A need to have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Boiron, Oscillococcinum, Flu-Like Symptoms is the remedy to get in your pharmacy, when someone in the family start to feel sick with flu symptoms, this is the first thing I give and usually it is over in less than 2 days.

Nip that flu in the bud!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, by save yourself some money: take only a few (5-8) of the pellets at a time. This is a homeopathic, so taking a bigger dose won't give you any more bang. Taking it more often however, does help. With the first symptoms or a sick family member, take a few pellets every couple of hours for the first day, and 2 or 3 times a day after. Taking this at the first sign of symptoms is really key. It is best to take your dose 20 minutes before or half hour after food or drink (besides water) and let the pellets dissolve under your tongue for better absorption by the body. As I preventative, I've learned to take a dose before getting on a plane or a train. I really don't like getting sick! I have lupus and have to avoid anything that will stimulate my immune system. Echinacea, Pau d'Arco, etc, just make me sicker, so I wasn't sure if this would help or hurt me. Boiron Oscillococcinum seems to get rid of the flu without over stimulating my immune system.

Sure Relief !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for years, It always works for our entire family. It can be very pricey if you buy it any big or little drugstore,even Wallmart overcharges for it. The product is excellent and iHerb always has an excellent price. Locally I just saw a 6-pak for $11.99 while I had just bought a 30 dose pack for 28.95 on 12/o7/2011. That's 12 doses for $23.98 verses 30 doses for $28.99 WHAT A BARGIN !!!!!!

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best at first flu-like symptoms

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not know how but it works. Usually, I do not feel any effects from homeopathic medications but this one does what it says. It has to be taken at first signs of cold. Helps with fatigue as well.

Oscillococcinum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

thanks, this product does exactly what it is intended to do; at first symptom, take dose, follow it up with a few more in the day and say goodbye to your flu/cold before it can get worse...

Can't say enough good things about Oscillococcinum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a MUST have homeopathic for me. If I feel any sign of flu, I take recommended dosage and rest for a day and it's gone. I'm handicapped and sometimes just have a general overall achy feeling and I will take a dose then before bed. It would be too expensive to take all the time. I also use arnica montana or other homeopathics for muscle or joint pain, but there are just certain flu-like symptoms where it works the best.

Works like a charm!

Posted by fern1961 on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I carry a couple of doses of this in my make-up bag so that it's right there when the first symptoms of the flu present themselves. Take it right away and stay healthy. I just recently had this proven to me again. My husband had been sick. A few days later I started feeling it and took the Oscillococcinum right away. Next day I was symptom free and never missed a beat. This is a great cost effective package size.

It works!! cold, flu, viruses, it either prevents the disease from bursting or helps eliminate it earlier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my 4th order & will continue to keep it available for me and my family. Pro's: really works!! suitable for age 2 and up, sweet taste. Everytime I feel bit sneezy or overall about to get a cold I take 1 & another 1 after 2 hours, done!, only if it gets worse, I take 1 every 2 hours. I know it's best effective is between meals, not close to them, least 30 minutes before or after any meal or drink, and put under tongue till it dissolves for max absorption. Con's: The latter, I wish I didn't have to pay attention when is it at max effectiveness or not, but no complaints.