Help

Terrified.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am Terrified. What if everyone figures out how great this product is and there is a run on it... Oh, that happened last fall. And the price goes up... Oh, that happened too. By the way, this product is just as useful for colds as for flu, and I have no idea why Boiron does not market it for colds as well. A tip: the adult and children's formulas are identical except for the amount of pellets that are dosed and the packaging. You can open an adult dose and give the child half of it. It is cheaper!

Oscillo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We've used this stuff with funny name for several years now. It nips nasty tummy stuff in the bud. An essential item at our house and the best price from iHerb.

Stop a flu or cold with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this several times for several days throughout the winter to fend off a flu or cold when I started to feel sick. Always seems to minimize the onset or eliminate it.

Better than over the counter chemical drugs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is natural and works!! Much safer than taking man-made chemicals sold over the counter which may cause later problems. I trust what the good Lord has made and not man. I have taken this at the onset of any flu symptoms and get immediate relief within minutes. Stay healthy. Go 100% natural and not manmade chemical poopoo.

Oscilloccinum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the past 12 years or so. I have found nothing that works better. It gets a double thumbs up.

Use for colds and flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My grown sons ask me to send a supply of Oscillococcinum every fall before cold and flu season arrive. They remember me giving it to them as kids at the first sign of a cold or flu and now as adults - they still depend on me to get them thru the winter "bugs" - A in Upstate NY

Product is superb! It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products on the market! Friends and family have all tried it and swear by it! Use at first sign of flu.

No more achy flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years and it helps my body fight the aches and pains of flu every time. I keep a supply at home at all times.

Never without Oscillo!

Posted by rosavader on Feb 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Oscillo is a reliable flu remedy. I keep it in the house year-round so that we can start it immediately when symptoms begin.

it works

Posted by mellydance on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has helped me move through a virus quickly without completely coming down with symptoms many times. Last week I was mildly sick for 2 days and rather than coming down with a super-bug, I avoided it with: oscillo, Cold Snap, LDM-100, camu camu vitamin C from Amazon Herb, Acute Immune support mineral drops, Immune Support from HerbPharm, garlic, multis, good food and probably some other stuff I forgot about! I managed to do this while taking a day long seminar, so it's not as hard as it sounds. Oscillo was a main factor in its success, however.