This product seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer2098500 on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have some trouble getting to sleep, and once asleep I wake up around 3:00 AM. This seems to be age and hormone related. I have tried valerian root with limited results and some side affects, but this product seems to get me to sleep and I sleep through the night. I feel a tiny bit groggy when I wake up, but this passes within a few minutes. I am sharing this with friends!

sleep well from Boiron

Posted by Reviewer2323842 on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Sleepwell/Quietude, I use this for years, never an unpleasant feeling in the morning, i myself only take one tablet a night.Great homeopatic product, Trusanne

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3159296 on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first time I took this, I slept through the night for the first time in years, after trying several natural remedies. It works! I do have to take a break every few days so that it stays effective. I alternate with Passion Flower and 5-HTP (together) and a few others to keep from building a tolerance.

it WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1854846 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps me fall asleep, and also quiets restless legs syndrome. Even if I take it a 2:00 a.m., I am not foggy in the morning.

Helps My Wife With Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1991305 on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife has difficulty with insomnia. Although she takes a sleep medication, Ambien, she often wakes up midway through her sleep cycle. At that point, putting a few Quitetude tabs under her tongue helps her get back to sleep.

best for if you go to sleep ok but can't stay asleep

Posted by Reviewer3343708 on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

best for if you go to sleep ok but can't stay asleep. (Coffee cruda if you can't get to sleep in the 1st place)

I've tried this as well other ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... sleepin aids here on iHerb, and this one is just as good as most of the other's I've tried. You have to try out and see what works best for you. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

does not work

Posted by Reviewer1006269 on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Oh, I really wish this worked. I followed the package directions, and I'm still up at 2am, and have trouble getting back to sleep.

My favorite sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1407432 on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great - you have to follow the directions exactly but if you do you'll have a night of deep sleep and no groggy feeling in the morning. I never let myself run out of these! Reasonable price, too.

Helps to fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer2712505 on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These really did help me to fall asleep on an especially restless nite. I had already tried a few herbal remedies and they just weren't working. Remembered I had these and was pleasantly surprised at the results. I will be checking out the Boiron website to see their other products...