This product seems to work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have some trouble getting to sleep, and once asleep I wake up around 3:00 AM. This seems to be age and hormone related. I have tried valerian root with limited results and some side affects, but this product seems to get me to sleep and I sleep through the night. I feel a tiny bit groggy when I wake up, but this passes within a few minutes. I am sharing this with friends!

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first time I took this, I slept through the night for the first time in years, after trying several natural remedies. It works! I do have to take a break every few days so that it stays effective. I alternate with Passion Flower and 5-HTP (together) and a few others to keep from building a tolerance.

sleep well from Boiron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Sleepwell/Quietude, I use this for years, never an unpleasant feeling in the morning, i myself only take one tablet a night.Great homeopatic product, Trusanne

it WORKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps me fall asleep, and also quiets restless legs syndrome. Even if I take it a 2:00 a.m., I am not foggy in the morning.

best for if you go to sleep ok but can't stay asleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

best for if you go to sleep ok but can't stay asleep. (Coffee cruda if you can't get to sleep in the 1st place)

Helps My Wife With Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife has difficulty with insomnia. Although she takes a sleep medication, Ambien, she often wakes up midway through her sleep cycle. At that point, putting a few Quitetude tabs under her tongue helps her get back to sleep.

does not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Oh, I really wish this worked. I followed the package directions, and I'm still up at 2am, and have trouble getting back to sleep.

I've tried this as well other ...

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... sleepin aids here on iHerb, and this one is just as good as most of the other's I've tried. You have to try out and see what works best for you. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Great if You Wake Up in the Middle of the Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works excellent combined with Sedalia!

No groggy morning afters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most sleep helpers leave me feeling groggy the next morning, not quietude ... for full effect must be used as directed, take the pills a couple hours before bed and again at bedtime ...if you get up during the night, rest assured (pun intended) you'll be able to easily fall back to sleep.