Hay fever remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I live in Japan and recently started suffering from hay fever, as does my daughter. We have tried many remedies, and I have personally found Perilla seed to be OK. However, my 12-year old daughter likes Sabadil as it is gentler and doesn't dry out her sinuses as much. Unlike many homeopathic remedies, Sabadil works the same day you take it, so long as you start with an intensive ingestion period, as recommended on the packet. Great stuff and my daughter is able to lead a normal life at school during hay fever season, without having to trail a box of tissues around behind her.

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After trying 8 different types of antihistamines, I decided to take a friend's advice to take this hmeopathic remedy Sabadil. To my surprise, it works really well and it doesn't give me any side effect. Wondeful!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Boiron's Oscillo and Coldcalm and started using Sabadil last year when allergies started laying me low. Sabadil immediately abated the allergy symptoms without any side effects. I've recommended this to many of my friends who have had similar success with it.

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used these for years with no side effects. I have allergies to most airborne allergens. I recommend trying these.

works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works almost immediately and stops symptoms of allergic reations

helps my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product worked very well recently when my husband was suffering from his allergies.

EXCELLENT ALLERGY RELIEF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Another great Boiron product! Works very well for seasonal allergy symptoms!

boiron sabasil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took one tablet and no more allergies

finally

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

something that helps that itchy allergy throat and cough

Excellent Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to work really fast. It helps get rid of those bone crushing allergy headaches.

1 2 3 4