Hay fever remedy

Posted by Reviewer2427621 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I live in Japan and recently started suffering from hay fever, as does my daughter. We have tried many remedies, and I have personally found Perilla seed to be OK. However, my 12-year old daughter likes Sabadil as it is gentler and doesn't dry out her sinuses as much. Unlike many homeopathic remedies, Sabadil works the same day you take it, so long as you start with an intensive ingestion period, as recommended on the packet. Great stuff and my daughter is able to lead a normal life at school during hay fever season, without having to trail a box of tissues around behind her.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer3108737 on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After trying 8 different types of antihistamines, I decided to take a friend's advice to take this hmeopathic remedy Sabadil. To my surprise, it works really well and it doesn't give me any side effect. Wondeful!

EXCELLENT ALLERGY RELIEF

Posted by Reviewer3231183 on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Another great Boiron product! Works very well for seasonal allergy symptoms!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer2361613 on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used these for years with no side effects. I have allergies to most airborne allergens. I recommend trying these.

works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works almost immediately and stops symptoms of allergic reations

helps my husband

Posted by Reviewer1467172 on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product worked very well recently when my husband was suffering from his allergies.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2581332 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Boiron's Oscillo and Coldcalm and started using Sabadil last year when allergies started laying me low. Sabadil immediately abated the allergy symptoms without any side effects. I've recommended this to many of my friends who have had similar success with it.

Excellent tablets!

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have survived the Japanese hay fever season without taking any drugs for the first time in my life! These tablets really work!

Something that really works for Hayfever

Posted by Reviewer2919046 on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have recommended this to a lot of people in the UK. To date, this is the best product out there, that really works with no nasty chemicals for hayfever!!!! Anyone who tries a lot of over the counter traditional Hayfever pills such as piriton etc and does not work, should definitely give it a try.

No more prescriptions needed!

Posted by Ejknows on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When taken as directed at the first sign of allergies flaring up, this item really gets rid of the problem!!! After about 90 minutes, it really kicks in & stops sneezing & lessens congestion for me.

1 2 3 4