wish i could of kept taking them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

they were working good the first 2 days on them. immediate relief. I had an appt. at my doctors the next day and told him I was taking them and he told me to stop right away as I have acute angular glaucoma and the ingredient in them called belladonna is highly dangerous for glaucoma. he said it was a good thing I didn't take only a couple. beware if you have the same condition.

If You Wake Up in the Middle of the Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the product for you. I combine it with Quietude & together I am able to fall back asleep for at least another couple of hours.

for stress relief or anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for about a year now. Whenever I have stressful situations or when I am anxious I will use 1 to 2 tabs. And they work. Several friends also now use. I would buy this again and always have some on hand in my purse.

Drug Sensitivity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I have never used the dosage according to package directions because I have drug sensitivities(even 2 otc Tylenol make me go to sleep.I never buy them because of that)But I also sometimes have insomnia and this product,if I take one at bedtime,helps me feel relaxed and actually,pretty good.And I fall asleep easily and get a sound sleep with no sleepy or groggy effects ("hangover")the next day.It's also good for when you have to fall asleep earlier than you normally do,if you have to be up earlier than your regular time;or if you need to take a nap to be more wakeful later in the day;(falling asleep "on demand"is hard,and this product helps) The effect I do have the next day is a better mood and better outlook or disposition. (I'm used to being generally stressed out and pessimistic,but that is just part of my personality and body chemistry,I think). Other people will be able to use this product according to directions and get a beneficial effect,I assume. A nice relaxing effect that improves the mood and doesn't put them to sleep. I reviewed this product because I like it but I know the sleep-effect it has on me is because I do have drug sensitivities and I can't take prescriptions at all because of the adverse effects from them. I added the relaxing and sleep enhancing effect I get because it might help other people relax just enough to fall asleep if they lay down after they take it. Again I think it is just my own strange body chemistry but if I use this product more than 3 or 4 days in a row,it seems to make me cranky. But if I use it infrequently,or when I need it,as I do,it always has the same beneficial and consistent effect.I think it is just my body chemistry though.There are many things that affect me in ways they don't affect other people. And other things affect me the same as they do other people. I wish this didn't make me feel cranky on the fourth or fifth consecutive day(night,really)that I used it,because I would take it regularly.It would be nice to lose my normally stressed out and pessimistic funk.But,for the good effects I do get,consistently,I like this product.I assume other people will get similar or better effects than I get and will be able to use them according to package directions.This company also makes a product called Quietude which is their sleep aid product.I have never used it,but if someone wants to try that for sleep I thought I add that. Most people need something made to cause drowsiness for sleep,not just something that is mildly relaxing,like Sedalia is.(I don't expect the Sedalia will make people fall asleep like it does to me any more than regular Tylenol would make them fall asleep)I don't know if this is a very good review,but it does give you an idea of the product effects,and they are good,and mild and beneficial.I pointed out my experiences because some people might experience the same thing.

Nice, gentle, effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the Boiron products. This one does what is purports to.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One comment below said Belladona in this product is dangerous but i think you misunderstood. Bellodona is dangerous only in a high dose. In this product, it contains extremely small dose ( it contains less then 10(-14)mg) . This is how homeopathic works ; using a substance that causes the symptoms of a disease to cure similar symptoms. By the way, this product really works well ! I bought this with another homeopathic product called Nerve Tonic and I think this one works much better!

Not effective at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It did not work for me at all. Не почувствовала никакого эффекта:(

Best for Stress relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my wife went through menopause, and her mood change very often feel stress etc ,as per I know this is a best medicine without any side effects and relief from stress

O M G

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can feel how it calms my nervous especially after crying or before period when you feel like your leg is shacking and you can't handle walking too long or when you have sore legs. It also calm stomach and reduce bowel movements caused by stress or anxiety attacks. I love this product, the best part of it that it does not interact with other medicines and I'm currently taking medicine. I'm really happy about it, I recommend it!

Nancy Walker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff to help with those days when you feel like you need a little help with anxiety. I like that you use it on your time frame and not everyday. You use it when needed. You do not become dependent.

1 2 3