So so book!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If it was not for the fact that all I had to pay for was shipping I would not have purchased this book! It is very basic and you can find the information on Herbs & Nuritional Supplements in other diabetic books. I was expecting it to tell me something new about taking supplements when you are diabetic, which my husband is type 2. However, It did not!

Diabetes Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Despite the fact that with first cursory look-over I figured there was no solution to my "Pre-Diabetic" condition in this book... When I picked it up again and gave it the time I deserved, I did find some good, helpful and practical information: some alternative means to bring down my glucose numbers. Yea! Recommended for all you out there who are averse to making the med. profession richer. PEACE.

Don't waste money buying this product!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The information in the book is very basic. You can find much more about supplement facts and latest news online. The author takes a very narrow mindset on the supplements. In short, they treat supplements like drugs and expect supplements to kill. Considering the author is not even a ND but MD, I will strongly recommend to keep away. Check out my page for more reviews!

ADA herbs for Diabetics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised that the ADA would give it's approval to a book about herbs and supplements. While the book does try to guide you to 'real' medications it does provide a lengthy list of herbs and supplements that may help a diabetic. There is a good presentation on each herb and supplement to help you decide on whether to try it for you.

Get this book!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have Type 2 diabetes you still have time to get back to normal. Read this book and get these herbs and vitamins.

Well Organized

Posted by Tracey on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very useful! I buy a lot of health book and found this very well organized and good information even an old alternative medicine pro and ten year diabetic didn't know!

Excellent guide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helpful at-a-glance reference book, - supplements broken down by use, dose, studies, side effects and drug interactions. Useful for anyone watching their blood sugar.

Nice Booklet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Leanred some new things...

Informative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I liked the easy way of navigating through the book to find out about supplements and how they will or will not help. I was told that I was border line Diabetic and with supplements I was able to bring that under control.

Detailed review of supplements

Posted by Vancouver on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Superb book, I wish there were such books for other conditions as well. The author(s) has(have) done a lot of work preparing this publication. All reviews follow the same format. They are concise, but contain enough important details to make an educated decision about most supplements.