Thought I Knew It All

Posted by Reviewer2400819 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've read practically every nutrition, anti-aging, self improvement book out there. I bought this because the price was right and didn't expect much. I have learned a LOT from this book and highly recommend it. If you think you know it all....believe me you'll learn some very important concepts from this book.

Spectacular

Posted by Reviewer3344300 on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this on trial thinking oh well, for such a wonderful price I will take a look. IT IS spectacular!!!! This guy is a geuius. He covers so many subjects with great depth. I am so pleased for this purchase. It has really helped me and I highly recommend it ! best money you will spend!

Dr. Murray Total Tune-up book

Posted by Reviewer2956138 on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great book, very helpful with ideas on how to live a healthier life

Excellent resource

Posted by Reviewer1460824 on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This book is a most comprehensive and useful resource. Very user-friendly to dip into for reference, information, and guidance.

Great Book

Posted by Reviewer2129035 on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very informative! i know something about herbs after 20 years or so but was pleasantly surprised to continue my education and learn some new things from this book.

Very Informative and Helpful!

Posted by Reviewer1588146 on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I borrowed this from the library and decided to buy my own copy. It's a reference book I will go back to time and time again.

Great Book!

Posted by Reviewer3302892 on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lots of information. Good to have on hand. Learn a lot and would recommend!

Very informative

Posted by Reviewer3255931 on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been reading this book non stop. His other GREAT book is Hunger free forever

Great Book!

Posted by cot477 on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Murray has written a book that is really worth reading. He offers lots of easy ideas for everyday health issues. I read so many books about health I didn't have high expectations, but this one is a keeper! It's a book I will reference often.

Love the Book

Posted by EdithW on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just getting into reading the book but it looks like it is going to be a big help.

1 2