Very helpful and thorough.

Posted by Reviewer1887006 on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is well written in everyday terms and explanations are given as needed. The research he has done is VERY comprehensive. The book helps me to understand some of the underlying reasons for my fatigue and what to do to overcome them. Well worth the time and effort - if you follow through. I will; I'm so very tired of being so very tired.

Interesting but not excellent

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There were some good points in this book but I would highly recommend Rubin Jordan's The Maker's Diet which also covers a lot of info on chronic fatigue. Basically I now use Dill Flower Essence to put me to sleep and keep me there, as well as waking refeshed in the morning. Have just ordered a Magnesium supplement as well as a dried beef liver supplement (must be from Argentina) having done lots of research now that I have the time but not the energy to do much else. These two items seem to be keys in a lot of natural health books, especially the range fed beef liver. 3 groups of rats were given swimming tests with only 1 group having the beef liver. 2 groups (1 having taken 10 extra vitamins) only lasted 13 minutes in the water. The ones who ate 10% raw liver were still going after 2 hours!!!! You can buy the Solgar brand from iHerb for only $16 for 250 tablets. If this doesn't work, I may just succumb to juicing some raw liver with my carrot and orange juice - oh yummy !!!

If you have CFS or Adrenal Fatigue...

Posted by 4946624616245886969 on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

you should buy this. Great price, it's $30 at my local bookshop.

An excellent book

Posted by Reviewer2321316 on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This book has been a huge help to me as it has given me hope along with clear instructions to overcome CFS/EBV. The book is laid out in a way that leaves the reader with a clear list of supplements to manage the particular symptoms of the reader.

Best book ever

Posted by Reviewer2101233 on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good and alot of information to people suffer from CF and ms. I recommend this book for everyone that has or know anyone that has this sickness.

Great Book

Posted by sierramadre on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This book came up as what other customers had looked at/ordered when they ordered the Fatigued to Fantastic Enzymatic Therapy (which I ordered). I ordered the book, as well as the F to F Sleep formula. The supplements are great (although the Sleep formula is SUPER stinky) and I am getting a lot of good info from this book.