Help

Every thyroid patient should read this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It would be great if every thyroid patient could hear the information in this book from their doctor. Unfortunately, the vast majority of physicians don't even recognize thyroid disorders in the patients they are supposed to help. And, if they do, they are unwilling or unable to provide the type of care that will help their patients to live a full life. This book gives patients the information their doctors can't or won't provide. Anyone suffering from thyroid disorders needs to read this book.

A very good informative book

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Anyone with hypothyroidism should read this book. It has a wealth of information. I have hypothyroidism and this book has helped me understand my disease better.

Living Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a must read for education about your thyroid. Mine was removed 8 years ago due to large goiters and Hashi's. I am now armed with education on how the medication works and what test I should ask to be run. My only regret is that I waited so long to educate myself about this topic. Mary is a very educated authorty and I really apreciate her efforts for al of us. This book is well worth the time, as are all of her books on the subject. Thanks so much for awesme prices iherb and great, fast service.

Living Well with Hypothroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Quick delivery, smooth transaction. Very informative and helpful book.

so many usufull information

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

thank you for this book, I ve been a hypo for over 10 years, and have been searching and searching but what I found was limited and I knew there is more to help me feel better. Now I am wiser thanks to this book

Packed with good info

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very well written, informative book on hypothyroidism. If you are, suspect you are, or know someone who is hypothyroid this is a great book to read.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic book.......a must read for all with thyroid conditions. Very informative. And she is right, drs don't like well informed patients......lol

For a Better Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product convenient and good price

Mary Shomon Rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found my thyroid doctor through her site, have read her books... This one is great!

So glad I found this book here at iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good book for those of us suffering from hypothyroidism. Thanks again iherb.