Help

No hidrata lo suficiente en pelo seco.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Al igual que el champú, no hidrata demasiado. Mi pelo es seco y se queda muy corto de hidratación, además no ayuda nada a desenredar, se me formaban nudos increíbles. No repetiré.

Really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bröö has overcome my expectations and showed me that great value and smell doesn't mean that the product is full of funky stuff. Gets my hair moisturised and I feel like the frizz is minimized after use. Also, the hair appears shinier.

Genial

Posted by sandrinep on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Les cheveux sont doux et brillants. Il a détrôner le Desert Essence à la noix de coco

Great!

Posted by saaranasu on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells more like spicy than vanilla. Conditioner is mustard-like, even the color. Does wonders to hair!

Hair is smooth and smells delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an awesome natural conditioner that is safe for color treated hair, and coarse hair! I have a lot of hair, and they can be frizzy and coarse depending on the weather. Ever since i used the conditioner, the hair feels good and smooth! + it smells very nice :D

Très bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Produit très efficace. Rend les cheveux doux et brillants. Texture baume. Odeur de "gâteau qui sort du four", pas trop présente, supportable.

Favoritt!

Posted by holahola on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jeg har litt slitt typisk nordisk hår, og med denne balsamen har håret blitt bedre og blitt mindre tørt. Bruker den kun i lengdene og ikke i hodebunnen.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my hair is short so I do not need to use very much of this. overall I found it a good product.

Smells divine

Posted by livelig on Aug 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but not a god match for my thick curly hair. It's a very heavy conditioner and it weighed down my hair and in combination with the shampoo my hair just looked greasy.3 stars for a vegan and cruelty free product.

Se queda corto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tengo el pelo normal tirando a seco y este acondicionador no me funciona. Me deja el pelo suave y brillante, pero no me desenreda en absoluto, se me queda muy corto.

1 2