Makes your hair soft and silky without any silicones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It was really a surprise that this conditioner did such a great job. Even some of the expensive salon conditioners containing heavy silicones do not give the same results.

Bad conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not like this conditioner . Not moisturizes and not softening. It is very difficult to comb your hair after it. It just does not work. In vain waste of money. It is strange that someone liked it.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

use it with the shampoo love it it really works

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Broo conditioner has a very unpleasant odor. Doesn't smell like beer, doesn't smell like any spice i've ever experienced - just awful. I decided to try it anyway but as soon as I put it on my hair I had to rinse it right out - the smell was overpowering. This product is a big disappointment

Good conditioner

Posted by saaranasu on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my hair smooth but scent is too strong, reminds me of a spicy strong cinnabon.

average

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it smells nice, texture is thick so you dont need a lot, but have to spread it only on the ends of hair, the bottle is very comfortable - long and slim - but in general conditionier is just average. I havent felt that effect I was expecting. so it is just not so special for me

No se adecúa a mis necesidades

Posted by azzure on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Este acondicionador huele a chai latte, igual que el champú de la misma gama. No es un olor desagradable, pero a mí me resulta pesado. Uso los dos productos en conjunto, y ninguno de los dos me acaba de convencer. El acondicionador es demasiado ligero para mi cabello y no responde a sus necesidades. No me desenreda bien ni me hidrata, y una vez el pelo ya está seco, las puntas se ven y se notan ásperas.