Indiferente

Posted by Bhakti on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No ha igualado ni superado mis expectativas. No me aporta mayor volumen ni noto ningún beneficio. Prefiero otros champús ecológicos más completos, con más ingredientes. No repetiré.

So soft

Posted by polinadruzina on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Requires soft water and very thorough rinsing. Very gentle. Waiting for the second bottle.

Citrusdream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If your looking for the perfect citrussmelling, volumizing, bodyadding shampoo - well look no further! This schampoo is pure awesomeness!

New staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair fluffy and more shiny and golden. The smell is a bit too sweet for my taste, but I'll live with it. Great for those who use the Curly Girl method.

one of the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

among the best shampoos i've ever tried

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice shampoo, I like that the smell is not over powering. A little goes a long way, as it's consistency is tick, kind of like that of a conditioner. I didn't give it 5 stars because it didn't work that well for me- it washed well, but I didn't get the promised volume, and my hair was greasy after just one day (I expect at least 2!). Oh well, there goes another one...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Laisse les cheveux très legers

average

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it smells nice, texture is good, the bottle is very comfortable - long and slim - bit shampoo is just average. it does clean my hair, but I havent felt that effect of full fluffy hair I was expecting. so it is just not so special

Volumsjampo

Posted by holahola on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jeg har litt slitt typisk nordisk hår, og denne var super for håret nærmest hodet, men gav lengdene og tuppene for lite fukt for min del.

1 2