Good shampoo even for fine hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fine and frizzy hair and I was a little bit worried that this shampoo might make my hair look greasy, but it did a great job making my hair soft and silky and not weighing them down. And as a bonus it smells great too.

smooth hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Loved it. My hair gets smooth after I use this product

awesome smell! works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just came here to reorder my shampoo and I am sad to see it's now discontinued. it has a lovely smell... makes me want to eat it! and it also has a great consistency, leaving my hair shiny and healthy looking. so sad. Please carry again!

Shine, Volume, and moirturizing whitout increase greasy on your scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was a little bit worried that this shampoo might make my hair look greasy, but it did a great job making my hair soft and silky and not weighing them down. It gives a lot of volume, hair is alive again! It smells a little weird (cereals), but I like it.

This is maybe my favorite shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got long hair with dry, frizzy, indigo&henna treated ends and I really like this shampoo. It washes gently too.

yummy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo smelled AMAZING! Truly amazing, hard to describe, but kind of like a chai latte as someone else described. I thought this shampoo was cleansing and non-stripping, compatible with CG method but also breaks down cones. I'm not sure I would recommend for low-porosity hair, but I would recommend for medium and high porosity. I want to try the other "flavors" of the BROO shampoo too.

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The smell is unusual but I love what it does for my hair, smooth n sleek

Glossy hair

Posted by cianel on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It won't get rid or tangles, make scalp less dry or give you soft hair, but it can make hair glossier I suppose. It smells quite nice and not very strong. It lathers well with a good amount of bubbles :) All natural too. So far it's alright. Bought just to try. I really wouldn't buy it again though. I enjoy switching around.

like it so much

Posted by snowymask on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Discontinued :((

great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great shampoo!!! interresting smell ( in a good way) great product!!!

1 2