Be forewarned...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First, Bragg's has about the same amount of sodium as regular soy sauce: my bottle says "160 mg per half a teaspoon" which means 900 mg per tablespoon...and soy sauce is about 1000 mg per teaspoon Second, while no "salt" is added, the sodium MUST come from someplace other than the soybeans [over 10 kilograms of soybeans would be needed to produce the sodium!!]...I have to guess that they hydolyze the soybeans with acid and then neutralize it with something like sodium bicarbonate...ie, baking soda. The ingredients list is, at best, incomplete. Finally, this product DOES have a nice soy/salty flavor, and works well as a soup-stock additive. So far, I have not been able to find proof that it is a really low-salt, non-chemically produced soybean-only product...maybe someone else has more info!

Soy Sauces' Nemesis: Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Okay, we all love Chinese food. And it used to be you couldn't get away from Soy Sauce - that delicious salt laden seasoning that, well let's be honest... isn't that great for us. But wait! Now there's Bragg All Natural Liquid Aminos. A taste better than soy sauce, with enormous health benefits! As always, priced just right at iherb.com!

Love all Bragg Products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bragg Liguid Aminos is wonderful! I hope they make this in a lower sodium version one day for those of us who had to watch their sodium intake. Highly recommend this instead of plain ol' soy sauce. :)

much better than soy sauce!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A much tastier seasoning than regular soy sauce

We use this instead of soy sauce

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We use this instead of soy sauce. We like the smaller spray bottle they have for flavoring our food at the table, and this larger jar we use for refilling that and cooking. I also like it on air popped popcorn - yes, I know it sounds strange, but try it!

Best soy sauce alternative.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for the miracle soy sauce of all this is it. Taste the same but has so much more.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice taste, i use it to season the food very often.

An everyday staple in my kitchen for over twenty years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years, tried to find it when I moved to Holland, to no avail. So for 5 years I've had people bring me bottles when visiting from the U.S., or I've brought them back myself, simply because I refuse to be without it in my kitchen. I use it for a soup base, soy sauce substitute (as it's far less salty), I put it in dressings, sauces...any kind of recipe that calls for stock, soy or tamari. It's a versatile product that I can't recommend enough. Plus the quirky bottle label gets a lot of interest from European friends who are curious about Patricia Bragg's Health Crusade. :)

Used to love it and now im never using it.........

Posted by vegantruthfulreviews on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Having doubts on the product after i found this link.........and i don't know if i can post here

Another Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) Staple in Our Kitchen

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As we don't eat soy and eat according to the AIP, having Bragg liquid aminos in our kitchen is essential--especially as we often cook Asian food. Always have this on hand.