Help

BEST HOME-MADE SALAD DRESSING EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

FROM TEXAS I've been drinking ACV for ~ a year. Although I love what it does for my body (BURST of energy), I was having trouble getting used to the sour taste. I searched & searched on the web for ideas, saw that it could be incorporated as a salad dressing ingredient. Here's what I came up with: Mix/blend thoroughly in a blender------ 1/4C extra virgin olive oil 1/4C virgin coconut oil (I use Tropical Traditions) 1/8C Bragg's apple cider vinegar 3t organic raw honey (I use YS Organic Bee Farms) 2 dashes each of: pepper sea salt (I use French fleur de sel) organic garlic powder #of servings: 4 people (who demand SECONDS!) :=) I made it for my family and OH MY GOSH! What a HIT! They kept asking for extra salad dressing over & over again! We don't even buy bottled salad dressings anymore...I like to just dip crackers & blue chips into the dressing and EAT AWAY! IT IS SO GOOD, plus it does AWESOME things for your body... Give it a try...you'll find out exactly what I'm talking about!

TAKE DAILY

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I DRINK ABOUT 2 TBS EVERY MORNING WITH HOT WATER, FRESH LEMON JUICE AND A LITTLE STEVIA. GREAT FOR CLEANSING THE LIVER BEFORE EATING. MY MOM STARTED TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH ACID REFLUX RECENTLY AND HER DOCTOR PUT HER ON MEDICATION. SINCE I INTRODUCED HER TO THIS PRODUCT SHE NO LONGER TAKES HER MEDICATION AND HAS NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE ACID REFLUX. SHE KEEPS A BOTTLE IN HER BATHROOM CABINET AND DRINKS IT AT NIGHT BEFORE BEDTIME. GREAT QUALITY PRODUCT!

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Raw Unfiltered 32 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is wonderful. In two weeks, I have lost 1 dress size, drinking the cider vinegar, 8 oz of distilled water sweetened with stevia or honey three times a day. It is truly remarkable. I'm hooked. Kathie S.

what?...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i am so disappointed to find this product discontinued! how can iherb stop carrying a health beneficial "folk medicine" like Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar? ACV is part of my daily health regimen...twice a day in a bottle of water, taken with my other vitamin supplements. of course, i don't know why iHerb would discontinue a popular product like Bragg's ACV, but if there is a way to get it back for us, they have my vote! potential customers...please write a review requesting the return of our all important health supplement, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar! iHerb, i am hoping you will reconsider carrying this product, because we want to purchase Bragg's ACV here, rather than from those "other guys"! thank you for all considerations of this request... sincerely, carla jacobs

I use with honey for arthritis, for 30 years now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

x-rayed arthritis diagnosis 30 years ago, gone, now.

Good Stuff & Great For You

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about 3 years now & it's soooo good for you. The smell could be better, but once you get over that the benefits are worth it. I drink 1Tbs in 4oz glass of water 3 times a day & also use it mixed with olive oil as my salad dressing. Yes it does help with digestion & everyone will get different results as with anything, but I personally feel great. Although one thing you don't want to do with this product is to take it straight as it's to acidic alone.

WHY!????

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

WHY HAVE YOU DISCONTINUED THIS?? Please email me the reason. Its so popular. is it not produced by bragg any more? It can't be that you dont make any $ on it since it is so popular i mean.. I love this stuff

Please can we have this back!?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm in shock.. So great product.

my mom told me so.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my mom always told me to take a few tablespoons of vinegar each day for my health. Now that I am 52 years old I am finaly listening to her advise. my mom passed away 5 years but her words are still stuck in my mind. I am using your product to lose weight and keep my blood healithy.Mom would always put vinegar in our beans. thank you

Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was advised by a Naturopath physician to use this for digestion problems. It works! My friend has eliminated her gastric reflux problem with use of this product and some other natural aids.