Now its 2016 and I have been using this since 2009 EVERY MORNING.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Headaches and other problems are all gone. . . I made sure all ingredients are US Grown and freeze-dried in-house. Freeze-drying is expensive method, but leaved the plants' nutrients in the same balance as found in nature. . . See my Profile for information about other great products!!

Excellent taste and price

Posted by healthnuts on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you are a broccoli lover, I guarantee you will LOVE this product. Fantastic price for organic broccoli with the additional bonus of milk thistle seed meal. Cilantro leaf is wonderful for detoxification. I really LOVE this product a lot. This is my 4th bottle and it's going to be my staple for decades to come. I mix a tablespoon with my green smoothie every morning. I would give it 10 stars if I could! I can't live without it.

Good Tasting

Posted by Reviewer2272414 on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the few detoxifying products where I don't need to plug my nose in order to swallow it. It takes exactly like broccoli soup. Really good cleansing product. It won't just clean your organs, it'll carry the toxins out as well. Not all 'detox' herbs/plants do both of those actions, so it's important to really choose your detox program carefully. Broccoli is a great way to go and this one tastes really good.

Fabulous product! I recommend!

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love eclectic fresh and clean powders! It smells, taste and looks very fresh and it's very potent. I love the ingredients, however, start slowly with this product, it contains a powerful heavy metal chelator - cilantro. Cilantro and Chlorella can detox 80% of heavy metals in a matter of few weeks, but it should be introduced to your body slowly and work your dosage up. In suggested dosing, this product has 310mg of cilantro which is a lot to start with, so start slowly and work your way up to this dosage which is sufficient (around 400mg cilantro per day) but best divided into three daily doses (and taken with chlorella). I take 1g of chlorella 20 minutes before meals and 100mg of cilantro (which is 1g of this product) immediately before eating. If you like, check my other reviews!

Surprisingly Palatable

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This greens mix is very doable taste-wise. It doesn't taste like dessert or anything, but I don't have to choke it down either. It is free of sea vegetables, for those of you who need to stay away from iodine (this is not common). The serving size calls for a lot of the powder so I cut it in half, then mix it with my Life Extension Phyto-Food, which tastes bad but packs a lot into a very small serving size. I like it and I'll keep buying it.

fresh

Posted by Reviewer2967700 on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

pure fresh good and healthy.

Exelent product

Posted by Reviewer1819798 on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like this green broccoli freeze dried powder very much, excellent product, organic as it should be. Would buy again.

Love this stuff.

Posted by 5282387527738961070 on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am feeling better and have more energy. I started with half the dosage. I have had trouble taking everything else that has been recommended by my naturopath. I tolerate this very well and my health is improving. Finally something that works!

Broccoli for cancer prevention

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on May 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Broccoli has been shown to help kill off cancer stem cells as it contains sulforaphane. It's been shown to help new tumors from growing. It can protect women from breast cancer and men from prostate cancer. If that isn't enough to make you want to eat broccoli, what is? An easy way for me to get my broccoli (which is also good for your gallbladder) is to put this into my morning vegan protein smoothies. This powder also contains milk thistle, which is also great for detoxing the liver. If eating broccoli stalks gives you too much gas, or if you just want a convenient way of guarding your health, this powder is a great way to do it.

Great product

Posted by 5253164292901986357 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this, have it in my smoothies

1 2