Energy without jitters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to use pre-work out, but when I drink it before running I get crampy. BUT WAIT! I know that sounds like a negative review, but it's not-I love the taste of it so I had some at work on one of my super busy days and it made me more focused and gave me the energy I needed to get through with the tasks I had to complete! Awesomeness!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

can help to stay fresh

niiiiiice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

BSN what you want else to start workout ? 😍😍

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Friend really like this product

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's may choise because is the best

entrega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

material entregue conforme combinado. muito satisfeito com o atendimento.

Pré treino perfeito !

Posted by DanielMR1980 on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Um dos melhores pré treinos do mercado ! Watermelon é seu melhor sabor ! Um pré treino muito completo, nas medidas exatas ! Realmente cumpre o que promete ! Sem falar no excelente preço ! Recomendo !

Mild caffeine hit, good mixability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this one because its a good preworkout with thermogenic ingredients. Its a bit intense even when mixed in my opinion, even more than the no xplode, almost feels like the caffeine hits a bit harder and the fizz is a bit more. Watermelon flavor isn't really present, its just a berry sugar. But again, its sort of a good fat burner capsule substitute. I wouldn't take it for recovery because I do notice it is just an empty buzz of caffeine.

horible tast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

horrible tast

Nothing for me . .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I gave a tub of this a try, without much happening at all. It may well help some, but for me it seemed pointless taking it. I admit to taking one scoop only and possibly doubling up on the dose might have helped. Give it a try if you must, but that's my view.