Good, but not the best choice.

Posted by VictorRM on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product contains 3 ingredients, in my opinion, that are responsible for it`s effect: Synephrine, Piperine and huge amounts of caffeine. Though it made me feel accelerated and all, it lacked my favorite thermogenic ingredient, and one of the most effective: Yohimbine HCl. Even though it had it`s moments, I think that there are more powerful thermogenic supplements out there as to fat loss itself! Or perhaps you could take yohimbine HCl (There`s one by Primaforce here on Iherb) together with this product, that would improve it`s effects, but I`m affraid it`s easier and cheaper to buy one thermogenic with yohimbine already in it`s formula! I hope I helped you guys! Thanks!

BSN, Hyper Shred, Thermodynamic Metabolic Activator, 2 Capsules

Posted by 5526354028086506241 on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

dries the body Often go to the toilet energy in general like His head did not ache and nausea was not

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Immune support EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this product himself, because all these ingredients have proven Medical Benefits and the Amounts are optimal, like 180 mg of caffeine per serving or capsule. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Shaky, Nauseated

Posted by HawaiianViking on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I received this sample with a recent iHerb order and after taking it for two days, all I felt was shaky, jittery and nauseated, and I had difficultly sleeping. I can't say that it did anything positive for me, and I didn't feel very well while I was taking it.

Recommend the best store iherb.com very good to excellent store.

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent all arrived very fast I recommend everyone alive as Brazil, iherb.com is the best store in the world I like that.

Great

Posted by Robertdknauf on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product, you can tell something is going on I would need to buy more to see results though.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1596375 on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really wanted something to change, got a suggestion from someone at gym to try this, and I've found it's a great way to add to your diet and really make the best out of the energy you get. Allows me to not only feel good throughout the day, but also provides me with energy and work off what I do.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

No thanks

Posted by 5098189557970711359 on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this because I wanted a little boost in my energy for my work outs. So I took, worked out, and stopped half way (30ish minutes) because I felt like my heart was going to explode. I only took it once and it took me at least three days to sleep normally again. I will say that I am hyper sensitive to medications and supplements, but I definitely didn't expect to feel as awful as I did. It really didn't do anything good for me at all.

ok