delicious and effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the lean dessert line and the flavours are all pretty great. last order was banana and this one is fudge pudding. Not too much of that yucky protein powder aftertaste and mixes great with just ice or ice/milk for meal replacement. when I get serious about training and start my mornings with protein pancakes made with this stuff....followed by a mid-day shake as a meal/snack replacement...I really shed the jiggly bits and get quite lean/ripped. highly recommend!

BSN, Lean Dessert Protein Shake, Chocolate Fudge Pudding, 1.38 lbs (630 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, great with banana and oats as a breakfast!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lean dessert is so good, great post workout or as a meal replacement/shake. Great by itself with water or trim milk, mixes well, fills me up and is great in smoothies. Definitely recommend it!

From Brazil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Amazing flavor!!

Good Stuff!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought Chocolate, Vanilla & Banana & love them all! This brand is low on sugar content, mixes well & has deep rich flavors. I mix mine every morning with Almond milk & a spoon, most of it desolves pretty quickly but a few blobs along the side of the glass needs to be squished. If you mix it in a blender all lumps are gone very quickly. I use 1 1/2 scoops (provided in jar) for about 10 ounces of water or milk & it ends up to be a very thick shake after it sits for 3-5 minutes. Its a little pricey but you get what you pay for, I'm back to order more.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good. Makes me feel fuller than what I have felt when using other protein powders. I use it as a meal replacement, usually for breakfast.

Tastes delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a little bit pricey but it tastes REALLY good. I mix it with milk and it hits the spot when I have a chocolate craving.

Just another protien shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste good, but nothing exciting going on here. As a meal replacement, I haven't lost a pound.

Very Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It make a thicker shake!

Great