Incredible taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Holey cow this stuff is amazing! I blend mine with Soy milk in a blender and it becomes the most frothy, creamy shake I've ever tried. Sometimes I add frozen berries and its just amazing!. Will be re-purchasing whenever I'm about to run out.

Awesome Stuff!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes wonderful, mixes easily even with a spoon (small amounts of blob that can be killed w/ spoon against the side of your glass), and works great w/ whatever fresh or frozen fruit you want to add. I bought Vanilla, Banana & Chocolate and I find Vanilla is my favorite since its not as sweet as the others & its more versatile w/ add-ons. I know its pricey but you get what you pay for and I'm back for more!

Yummy

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Feb 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good shake. I take it every morning. I add different frozen fruit to make it taste alittle different each day. Smells like a cupcake. I've since purchased 2 more flavors. Thanks iherb.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste of vanilla is amazing

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The supplement arrived in rio de janeiro - brasil really quickly! i recommend iherb and i'll definitelly buy again!

Better than most

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder is on the expensive side but appears to have real vanilla and isn't too sweet. I have been using it in homemade protein bars and really enjoying them. Worth it if you want to avoid a fake vanilla flavour and overpowering artificial sweetener.