Help

Smooth and easy to drink.

Posted by kweemeng on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I brought this flavor cos i read reviews its one of the fantastic flavors. I tried it and i find it 'okay', nothing to shout about. It taste like light chocolate milk w hint of coffee and isnt overly sweet. I will buy other flavor again from this brand though. It is better tasting that Naturade Soy Protein which is very sweet and grainy in our mouth. i used it to replace my dinner after jogging with light resistance training with no intention to build big muscles.

Best taste ever

Posted by jacked on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First off, I have to talk about how delicious this is. The taste alone is allowing it to always be bought by me. I currently have peanut butter chocolate, ohhhh man. I'm addicted. I like the concept of Syntha-6 providing 6 different types of protein which are supposed to metabolize at different times. This is why I take this as a post-workout/pre-bed protein. I have noticed that it is better than most other proteins, even though I still like platinum hydro-whey better. But I just can't get over how yummy this flavor is. So I will continue to buy this protein. The calories aren't too high either, which is what I mainly look for.

yum yum yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

what else need to say yum yum yum!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best taste in my opinion. Natural flavor

EXCELENTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

MELHOR PROTEÍNA DE TODAS,com ela acordo sem fome, o sabor é excelente, da vontade de ficar tomando direto, rende 1 Mês. Vale a pena comprar...

entrega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

material entregue conforme combinado. muito satisfeito com o atendimento.

FAST SERVICE .. 30 DAYS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect produtct. 6 types of the best protein to use.

Muito Bom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Adorei o produto, e agora que os problemas aduaneiros do Brasil acabaram ele chegou no prazo esperado.

Good Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

taste very good, non-foaming, good to take with breakfast.

SYNTHA 6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste. As for the efficiency, gonna see it in about a month

1 2