muscles have definitely felt fuller

Posted by NMS-Three-Six-Five on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I drink this stuff every day. I usually shake up a couple scoops with 10 ounces of water before I leave the house (note: a good shaker bottle is a necessity), and have it along with a piece of fruit for carbs. It keeps me full to the point that I have to remind myself when it's time for lunch! I generally drink more on weight-lifting days, and if it's near bedtime and I realize my protein intake was low for the day, I'll make a quick shake with one scoop. My muscles have definitely felt fuller since I've started drinking this regularly, and my strength has gone up, and my body weight has gone down. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Loved this

Posted by omarBR on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, tastes great and really does the job. Good amount of protein (22g) has calcium , iron and phosphorous too. Dont take this as a simple protein intake, it has calories and fat ( just check the table) so if you are trying to loose weight make a reasonable use of this product.

I am using this for a meal replacement for weight loss

Posted by Rena61 on Jul 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I work third shift, and take this when I get home in the morning. It taste fantastic, and I have so far lost 14lbs. I chose this as my "dinner" meal, because that was the meal I was most out of control. I will update if it keeps working until I reach my goal weight.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just as good as any other protein shakes. Note that it's got 200 calories so this may not be your best choice depending on your need.

Excellent, tasty and just the right amount of protein and goodness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a product with an average of 18g of protein some 100 or so calories and something that is quick and easy to make. This is the perfect product, mixes well, tastes great and has all the ingredients I need for protein intake. I use it as a diet supplement and it does wonders for my sweet tooth without doing any damage! Also the price in comparison to other products is really good. I have only not discovered a SCOOP within the product yet, perhaps it is somewhere buried in the depth of the jar, but if not, this is something that is badly needed.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and satisfying, and finally gave some lean gains result after a long period on Elite.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really like this one, very good alternative for a fast meal, and it tastes good!

tomando pela 4 vez

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

melhor proteina de lenta absorção, uso antes de dormir e tenho otimos resultados.

amazing taste!

Posted by sicklife on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

perfect meal replacement

8hours time release protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

BSN have created perfect time-release (slow action) protein!! All peoples know, syntha-6 is the best!