Very good protein-------- Очень хороший протеин

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste. The taste is great. You can stir it easily, it replaces a full meal. You are full for 3-4 hours after taking this product. As for weight gain, I can't say anything as I drink it about a month. I don't feel any physiological changes.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Понравился, вкус отличный, размешивается очень хорошо, заменяет полноценный прием пищи, остаешься сытым на 3-4 часа. Что касается набора массы, ничего сказать не могу, употребляю около месяца, физиологических изменений пока не ощущаю. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2020904 on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super Fast delivery! Will Buy again! Thanks.

Best tasting protein shake out there!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This truly is the best! And I've tried plenty. Mixes easily, a delicious creamy texture, yet, easy to drink (I find other, thicker shakes make me gag). However, don't forget it also has 22g of protein per scoop (which, of course you can increase by adding it to light milk) and amino acids. If you found my review helpful, please click 'yes'. Check out my page for other product reviews.

Good

Posted by jassas on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Like a Beverage

Posted by Reviewer2074646 on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is so tasty and yummy for a protein shake, it can be a great meal replacement anytime.

NICE

Posted by Reviewer1209343 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2000167 on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste, easy mixing

Syntha

Posted by Reviewer1528066 on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a lot of protein powder, this product work excellent.

protein

Posted by Reviewer1879462 on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very happy with product and price, also very nice

taste very good

Posted by 4703479640300139284 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have everything to praise on the cookies and cream taste, havent felt the hunger gone or muscle building yet, creatine should be better for training and bigger muscle.