Not so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Kills ant, but not roaches. The spray is not working, I opened the bottle and poured on the cockroach, but he run away....

quite effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

a twang, it is problematic to use in a house where there are children patient packaging with convenient spray

Works great, but smells horrid and lingers indoors.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The spray works really well killing and repelling roaches and ants, but I will only use it outdoors from now on. I sprayed it in our bathroom once and the smell was very strong and like conventional chemical bugspray. It lingered strongly for hours until I finally had to wipe the area down. For indoor bug killing, I recommend a spray bottle filled with diluted Dr. Bronner's Organic Soap. It works on contact and is non-toxic with no bad odor!

Bugs R Definitely Done

Posted by ChefDragonsBest on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have personally been using this product for over 15 years. Best thing about it is I can use it with out safety issues around my cats. Note: it is not to be used on them directly. Besides I have another good product for my cats. I have seen that it takes down flies, and ants, as well as roaches, and there is a bit of residual. One has to remember (of course) not to wipe it away when cleaning. Plus the orange smell is much better than any commercial spray. Product comes in 16 oz bottles, and it would be great if iHerb would start carrying the gallon refills, so that I could refill my empty bottles, for less money! TRY a bottle....I believe you will come to really like this product.

Bugs-R Done

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this worked extremely well, since my cat left I used it and the fleas he left are gone so far. My cat comes back every morning to feed but so far no more fleas.

Ant killer

Posted by karishma on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Product works and the smell is TOO STRONG, it lingers around for so long. Maybe more for the outdoor use.

stinks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this does not kill fleas, or ants unless U drown them in it, not useful

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No more ant invasions at my picnics! Works great and I don't have to worry about what I am exposing my kids to.

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase