Good for sensitive skin, nice texture, not too oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for my boyfriend who had no experience treating his face with products before I gave him this and the Bulldog Face Wash. He has sensitive skin, but also some oily skin/black-heads in the T-zone, and this moisturizer makes his skin soft without causing breakouts in the more oily parts of his face. He was amazed with how soft his skin felt after the treatment. It has a nice, light texture, and a pleasant smell. My boyfriend recommends it to any man, but maybe particulary to men/boys that are new to this skin cleaning stuff. It is easy, effective, of good quality with ingredients that are good for your skin, and it looks masculine as well. We recommend combining it with the Bulldog Face Wash Original. The Bulldog After Shave Balm is also great to combat irritated skin and ingrown hairs. (To see his/our reviews of those products, just click my name.) If you feel this review was of any help, please do press the "thumbs-up button". Thank you! :)

Hubby Loves It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this lotion that goes along with the cleanser. It doesn't make his face oily. My only complaint is that the bottle is rather small. He has been whipping through it rather fast and will be needing to repurchase soon.

best moisturizer i ever used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

no apparent smell, gets absorbed quickly and good for the skin

Like it very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like it very much.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really don't like moisturizers, don't like the smell, but my hands sometimes get exposed to solvents and get dry, this lotion does great to soften the skin, does not have greasy residue and doesn't smell. Then my wife tried it when hers ran out, she prefers it over any brand she has used. That's a better recommendation than I could give

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good

not oily 不油

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my boyfriend said it is good, as it is absorbed quickly and not oily . 男友說不油膩吸收快

Bull Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it

Product is great but DO NOT PUT ON FACE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is great but some of the ingredients are highly comedogenic which can clog pores. Highly recommend not to put on face