So cheap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE chocolate Bumble Bars, but have struggled with the price of them where I am. I am NOT paying $2 a bar at the store or waiting forever to go on a so-called "sale". This box was so cheap! I will never buy Bumble Bars in a store again!!!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

healthy + yum

healthy and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just love these so do my kids, healthy and yummy snack

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying different protein bars on iHerb. I've been stressed and emotionally eat - cookies or ice cream - at night. I've gained weight and my LDL is not good. So, I have changed my diet, am doing yoga most everyday, bought vitamins from iHerb to combat high levels of LDL, and look for how much saturated fat and trans fat are in processed foods. These bars have 2 grams of sat fat, but no trans fat, and are far better than cookies and ice cream because one bar satisfies me. I eat the bar with frozen strawberries. I like the taste of this bar so much better than the much more popular Quest Nutrition chocolate brownie which has only 1 gram of sat fat, but tastes weird to me. I also love all the healthy, organic ingredients in Bumble Bars. Will definitely reorder.

JP, NY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's my least favorite bar, very sweet for my taste, sesame seeds stick on the teeth and seem overtoasted. I gave most of them away as I reaaly don't like this bar.

just...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

if you are looking for chocolate taste, just buy chocolate.