Liquid Minerals

Posted by PatriciaMcNeil on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My body reuires lots of minerals .... this product, being liquid, ensures that my system is processing them.

Top Quality Mineral Product That Taste Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this offers a wide range of minerals that i was looking for w/ an amazing taste, w/o artificial sugars - helps my immune system and energy levels

Easy to take and readily absorbed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on a whim because I have difficulty swallowing pills and cappsules. I wanted to a take a mineral supplement and found this liquid. It is easy to take and really has a pleasant taste. I mix it with juice, i.e. apple, orange, grape, mango, etc. I have been taking it about 6 weeks and have noticed that I have more energy, stamina and have a sense of well being and good health. My husband and friends have commented that my skin has a youthful glow and my hair is softer, less dry, and growing by leaps and bounds. I can't say these things are attributable to the Buried Treasure because I take other supplements and eat a health diet, along with exercise. However, I intend to keep taking it.

Delicious!

Posted by MariCh on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even your children will love the taste.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great Taste for being a mineral supplement, I still mix it with a juice or drink.

Nice Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not bad for a mineral drink. Mixes well with any juice...even water.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thanks. Tastes good and is great value for the money. Have been looking for an affordable product like this in Finland for ages. Will reorder regularly. Michael Cramm, naturopath

Great minerals...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Another great product...My brother has colostomy and eliostomy pouches...he wasn't absorbing his other vitamins...after starting on these minerals + the Buried treasure, VM-100 complete his wound had healed 1 cm....after months of no healing at all.

Buried Treasure, 70+ Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant-tasting. Haven't been using it long enough to know how it's helping.