I recommend this for my flu patients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Having tried close to 50 cold and flu remedy, this is the one I find that works best for my patients and myself during flu season. Dr A.N.

ACF is terriffic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am under a great deal of stress and was getting sick frequently. My Mom sent me ACF both for me and my children. It helped all of us greatly. For me I take it whenever the kids get sick or when I feel I am coming down with something. It has really helped. Either I don't get sick or I don't get as sick or for as long. I am so happy she found this product. The only problem is that it is not available in my local health food store!

great product great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

the best thing you will ever find to fight a virus

Buried Treasure ACF does the trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Love the product. I found the Acute Cold and Flu formula several years ago and find that by taking it at the first signs of a cold, I can really help knock it out.

immune builder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

has all the supplements and vitamins in one that i was looking for...got over cold faster

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product and i herb has great prices and ships quickly.

Works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes nasty, but it really works ! Take at the first sign you are getting sick & you will get well MUCH faster !

nothing works better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product is incredible and really works. If you can get past the taste, it will shorten duration of illness. All Buried Treasure products are good. This one is recommended by doctors.

Great Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works best when you feel that cold/flu coming on, but also helps shorten your "sick time" when you take it late. Not the best taste, but if you mix it in a shot of orange juice it's not so bad.

acf