Active and Loving IT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love my Buiried Treasure. I dig it up every morning for a shot in the right direction.

tastes fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken All-1 rice base for years but wanted to try something different. I like taking this because I don't have to take as much liquid with it, but I have to add powdered C to get the same dose as All-1, and the magnesium is lower also. All-1 does work out cheaper, tho.

Best vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not one for pills and Buried Treasure gives me everything I need in an easy to take form. Easily absorbed with immediate results for me.

Tasty liquid complex!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give this complex to my mother several times a week. She prefers taking a tasty liquid or chewable supplements vs pills. This complex has the extra supplements a women her age requires.

good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very very good!!!

Energy level up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just tried for few days and can see my energy level gone up throughout the day. Not so tasteful however still can accept.

so far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

so far so good.

Been taking it for years now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to do the trick. Definitely a whole lot better than tablets or capsules. But I do wish there were other options to try. This seems to be the only liquid whole food vitamin and mineral supplement.

Seems great so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems great so far.

The best thing about this product is that is liquid and you don't have to swallow pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product I recommend it to anybody 55 and over it gives me energy and supplements my vitamin intake. This product has a good balance of all the vitamins that I need in one bottle

1 2