Buried Treasure, Aller-Ease, allergy relief elixir

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In March I had a whopper of a sinus infection. It left me with a resifual tickle/cough and it drove me crazy. I just tried this product and my cough is GONE. Am sure the mullein and the nettles are to thank for that. This is a good product. Jane

Provides fast relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We like this a lot. Fast relief with no side effects. Or take it routinely during "allergy season" and you won't have any allergies.

Far Too Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although this product has worked for me in the past, this season it doesn't seem to have as a strong effect though I believe it does help. However I won't be purchasing it again because I find it far too sweet. So much so that I question its health effects.. That said it has all the right ingredients together in a liquid that work against the allergic response.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can't say enough about how well this works. I have had allergies and tried all sorts of natural products for years and this works by far the best. Good results within minutes and it's all good for you. My granddaughter is 17 and takes this without juice. It really helps her allergies. Put in juice or just get past the taste as it is an awesome product.

11:11am

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a year now and it works wonders...

Very bad tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try this for my daughter instead of using prescription allergy products. The taste was awful. She started crying telling me she couldn't swallow it. I tried it to see how bad it was and I had to struggle to swallow it. I have no idea if it works as no one can take it.