Energy but

Posted by Reviewer3088393 on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I saw some sites states that high vitamin C content will affect and cross out the benefits of vitamin B. And I don't like that the Vitamin B 12 is semi synthetic and B1 is synthetic! Wiki: A common semi-synthetic form of the vitamin, cyanocobalamin, does not occur in nature, but is produced from bacterial hydroxocobalamin and then used in many pharmaceuticals and supplements, and as a food additive, because of its stability and lower production cost. Foodkillsorg: Dr. DeCava also points out that vitamin B1, as synthetic Thiamine (Thiamine HCL or Thiamine Mononitrate), "will initially allay fatigue but will eventually cause fatigue by the buildup of pyruvic acid. This leads to the vicious cycle of thinking more and more Thiamine is needed, resulting in more and more fatigue along with other accumulated complaints...

Buried Treasure B complete vitamins...

Posted by Reviewer2774486 on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this buried treasure B complete for approx. one year now. I feel more energetic when I take it and the taste is easy to swallow.

Just what I needed!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2649317 on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel great after 2wks of use, no more weakness, only energy & controls my cravings.

great for anyone

Posted by Reviewer1083693 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is used in our home by my 67 year old mom who has had 5 complete knee replacements, cancer, blood infection and a ton of pain, this is great for getting the important b vitamin right in her body, great product, the only problem we have run across is sometimes the bottles has lost its seal when it arrives.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3162056 on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's great, good for you, you fell better "now"!

The only B complex I can tolerate

Posted by Reviewer3007295 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a very sensitive system and most B vitamins nauseate me. Not so with this product. Great energy boost. Love it.

[Buried Treasure, "B" Complete Vitamins High Potency, 16 fl oz (473 ml)] Buried Treasure, "B" Complete Vitamins High

Posted by Reviewer2540875 on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Interestingly enough...at my husbands last physical, the doctor stated his blood showed a good amount of folate, and she recommended he continue taking the B vitamin! This vitamin does not contain "selenium." When we took this vitamin with selenium, we noticed a more than normal amount of hair loss. Toxicity levels in Selenium could have been the culprit. However, this particular product arrested the problem.

Buried Treasure, "B" Complete Vitamins High Potency, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2611745 on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of Buried Treasure(I mix mine with water). I take so many vitamins - Its a pleasure to be able to drink something healthy without taking another pill! I wish the product was available for purchase in TN, since that is where it is made, but the iHerb.com website was very helpful - I had questions and used the live chat feature - Awesome!

Buired Treasure B

Posted by Reviewer1933198 on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great value and keeps well in the frig. Easy to take and tastes good!

great stuff...great price