Children's ACF is terriffic

Posted by Reviewer2980000 on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works exceptionally well for my three children. They were getting sick a lot and out of school for several days at a time. Naturally, they did not get sick all at the same time! Also, one of them is an asthmatic and when he gets sick, he usually gets very sick, often ending with pneumonia. Trying to keep my job and still care for them was taking a real toll on all of us. Then my Mom sent me some ACF, both for the children and for me. It has helped ward off many a cold for all of us and shortened the duration of those we did get. It's been a life saver.

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough about this product. It's amazing! I've recommended it to lots of friends, and they've all experienced similar results- if your kid has (or starts to get) a cold/congestion, buy them this!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer2649317 on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

20mnth old takes it everyday along w/Zand for kids and they keep him free of all the winter sickness, very happy w/the product and price! Been taking both for almost 2yrs now.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1088485 on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this stuff! If my kids show any signs or cold/flu after about 2days of taking this they are better!

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer3264280 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gave it to my 2 yr old after he already had come down with a horrible head cold and it really seemed to help him get over it quicker. I'll continue to give it to him all winter and see how it does! So far, I'm hooked. I will warn you though, the smell and taste are not so great. Parents with picky kids, beware!

IT really works

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Every time my daughter has runny nose she ends up having a whole night of non-stop coughing. This time, at the first symptoms I gave her ACF and she did not even missed school. A thing to always have at home.

Worked over and over!!

Posted by Reviewer1607086 on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great to have around. When my 2 yr old starts with a runny nose I give it to her and the sniffles are gone in a day or so!!It 's awesome!!

Useful to have around!

Posted by 5652481449132361650 on Aug 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for awhile now for my kids, and I like the taste better than the adults act! It's nice to have something to give my kids when there are always sicknesses going around, even if it is not foolproof.

I swear by this stuff

Posted by 5386981317895263463 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Anytime the kids show signs of sickness I give them this. I think it works great at stimulating the immune system response. Kids like the taste, they say it tastes like cherry juice. If they have a fever, it's usually gone in 24 hours. I ran out at one point, and we had a little one with a fever for 5 days. This is one supplement I like to keep on hand.