Great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for almost 2 years now. My kids haven't had any of the usual virus and things like strep that go around school. My kids' health is attributed to this great and value vitamin. Keeps me from going to the dr all the time like before. My picky eaters take it with no issues. Highly highly recommend this !!!!!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

20mnth old takes it everyday w/no complains, helps him stay healthy specially this winter.

Buried Treasure, Children's Complete, Citrus Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taste great, my children love the taste. They don't get sick as often since they started taking this vitamin.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

can easily give to my child in juice and its a quality product. very satisfied.

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I only wish this product did not contain Vitamin D2, which is ergocalciferol. Everything is else is great.

Tastes gross and smells like fish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had to mix this with elderberry concentrate to make it palatable and even then the fishy smell was overwhelming. My daughter hates it and I have to force her to take it. I can't even take the taste or smell myself. I won't buy this again and I'm upset that I wasted my money on this. Now we have to scarf it down anyway so it won't go to waste bc it's such a huge bottle. Yuck.