Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was my second bottle. When you can't get enough sunshine, what better way to get your Vitamin D, and it conains Vitamin K2. Both very important for healthy bones,etc., easy to take(liquid) and taste(to me)is very pleasant. I take it right from the spoon.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take 5000IU caps every 2nd day and have also added this product for the vitamin K2 which helps to utilize vitamin D3 to build bone strength. We need vitamin K to force the calcium buildup into the bones and this product is perfect for providing the K and D. The taste is very neutral and easy to take.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using D supplements for quite some time and learned recently that including K2 is vital when taking D supplements. I've been very pleased with this product. Started using it daily about a month ago. I'm bothered by winter blues, but have felt real good... great energy and positive mood since using this product. Highly recommend it. I use the recommended dose (1 tsp.) and either take it straight or put it in the water I'm drinking to take my other vitamins. It tastes good! Sorta fruity, but not strong.

My kids like it!

Posted by Yulia2000 on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, kids like it!

Love this combo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use...tastes good.

D3 and K2 combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just what I have been looking for. Pleasant to take and from what I have researched, the most effective form and composition.

Well priced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it contains vitamin K2 which needs to supplemented when taking vitamin D. It is also good value for money

Tastes great, wards of illness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Seems to ward off illness and also seems to help with being in a more positive and sunny mood generally. Very good.

kids like it (not love ;D )

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

lasts long

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product tastes okay. I cannot say if it works.