Worked or me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i'm 51 this month. Previously started to have to take 1 trip to the bathroom at night. 2 days after taking this, i did not have to do that anymore. Still taking it since the purchase, and i'm still good. i have noticed a difference. i like what i bought, and i do not think it's a psychosomatic result. The after taste is there, but it's not bad at all in my opinion. At work, where i have more time during lunch to take my supplements, i mix this with juice and a antioxident and multivitamin type of powder that i have been taking for years. This liquid does not interfere with it. If i mix it in juice, there's no after taste. i will indeed finish the bottle! If the results are consistent with me, i'll be ordering this again for sure. i especially like the once a day frequency of taking it. My lifestyle is jam packed, and the convenience of this frequency works for me.

Taste has a soapy residue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried this item. Has a lingering taste of soapy water mixed in with the formula. Even had wife try a sip... same opinion. Will not purchase this item again.