Neuro-Nector, Wonderful for Brain Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have been very impressed with the improvement Neuro-Nector has brought about in my 83 y/o mother who has severe memory loss. She has been on the nutrients that Nita Scoggan recommends - and has improved. But in recent weeks she was declining because she has been less willing to take the pills and capsules. Then Nita recommended Neuro-Nector and we have been so glad we started my mother on it! We were also impressed with iHerb's price and their efficiency.

ADD medication alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I give this product to my high schooler who's an ADD kid. It's a safe, no side effect alternative to ADD dangerous medications that are being prescribed indiscreetly by health professionals today.

Would be much better if the took out Goto Kola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gotu Kola can affect the liver. For this reason alone it makes me worry about this product. I would definitely not take it for long periods of time. I think they should take this herb out. And Pterostilbene would be a better choice.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good product and that to in liquid form, I have a psychiatric patient in my house and I give it with neuroleptics.

Feels good, tastes gross.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you need this, I highly recommend it, but watch out for the flavor. It's best mixed with orange juice.

Neuro-Nectar

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Haven't taken for long so I'm not sure of the benefits. It has a unusual flavour - like minty fruit, not awful, just an odd combination. Will re-evaluate later.